Why Join SAMCEDA?
SAMCEDA’s strength lies in its membership. Representing a powerful contingent of leading Bay Area businesses, institutions, organizations and entrepreneurs, SAMCEDA is recognized for its experienced, impact-driven approach as a business advocacy organization. SAMCEDA offers all prospective members the opportunity to attend a SAMCEDA committee meeting or scheduled event as well as meet with current members and organization representatives prior to making a membership decision. We encourage prospective members to schedule an initial meeting with staff and relevant key personnel to outline business priorities, address industry and member synergies as well as discuss questions or specific interests.
What We Offer
- Unified and Influential Voice – on issues affecting the business community in San Mateo County.
- Direct Interface – with top federal, state, and regional political leaders and stakeholder groups.
- Valuable Connections – to the influential business and civic leaders in the region and the world.
- Regional and Local Policy Expertise – through “on the ground” involvement and presence, leveraging relationships with partner and reciprocal organizations, and maintaining an extensive, mature information network integrated in local community, regional and state political affairs.
- A Legacy that Speaks For Itself – for 60 years, SAMCEDA has been the voice of business on the peninsula, leading the way on issues of economic development, housing, public policy and transportation in the interests of businesses, local communities and county residents.